- Police seek masked man who robbed downtown bank
- Two men shot, killed Wednesday on South 212th; at least one suspect flees | Upda...
- Enumclaw trainer Chris Stenslie enters Dontmesswithkitten in Longacres Mile | E...
- First retail sales taxes on recreational marijuana due Aug. 25 | Washington Depa...
- Enumclaw’s Forza sisters making their mark
- City of Enumclaw seeks opinions for road funding
- World record set in Railroad Days 10K fun run—by an 8-year-old
- Chief for a day: Snoqualmie Police honor boy, 6, battling illness
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Registration for Seahawks training camp tickets opens Thursday
The Seattle Seahawks will open 12 training camp practices to fans at the Virginia Mason Athletic Center (VMAC) in Renton beginning July 25 and concluding Aug. 12, the team announced today.
Fans interested in attending Seahawks Training Camp presented by Bing must register through the team's web site, Seahawks.com, beginning at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 26. Registration will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and fans 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Only fans that register through trainingcamp.seahawks.com will be allowed to attend practice.
A $7 transportation fee will be charged per person, as fans will be required to park at an off-site location and shuttled to VMAC before and after each practice. The VMAC parking lot will be closed to the public.
The Seahawks have partnered with The Landing Shopping Center in Renton to serve as the Seahawks Training Camp Parking and Transportation Center. Guests will receive transportation transfers and training camp passes upon check-in at the Seahawks Training Camp Guest Services Center which will be located at 840 N. 10th Place, Suite 307 D in The Landing.
Practice times, bus schedules and maps will be available on Seahawks.com at the time of registration.
For more information and to view training camp policies and procedures, visit trainingcamp.seahawks.com.