- Tacoma father charged for spiking son’s bottle with ketamine | Pierce County Pro...
- Kirkland firefighter's involvement in prostitution ring leads to arrest of alleg...
- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- About Us
Connect with Us
Enumclaw High senior Maria Blad wins state title in 3A 100-meters hurdles | State Track and Field
Maria Blad repeated her district championship performance wining the state crown in the 100-meter 3A girls hurdles at Mt. Tahoma Stadium Friday, May 30. She will be running in the 300 hurdles tomorrow.
KC Moulden took sixth in the girls discus reaching 125-01 and will be competing in the shot put tomorrow.
Markus Fornelius finished 12th in state in the boys javelin hitting 164-09.
Sophomore Aleea Gwerder took 14th in the girls long jump reaching 15-05.75.
Saturday Smantha Engebretsen will be running in the 3,200 finals.
The 1,600 girls relay team of Gwerder, Katie Christensen, Taylor Tandecki and Olivia Bannerot will run Saturday.