- City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
- Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
- Past Tolt floodplain project untested, but working well for fish
- Time to vote: State, judge races on the Valley's August primary ballot
- Carnation barn inspires, hosts night of arts and dance
- UPDATE | All ferry service canceled on Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route
- UPDATE | Seven or more ferry sailings to be canceled due to Tacoma troubles
- Small fire at Kennydale Elementary School caused by fish tank filter
- Chamber executive director resigns
- Enumclaw City Council votes down Welcome Center
- About Us
Connect with Us
Enumclaw High senior Maria Blad wins state title in 3A 100-meters hurdles | State Track and Field
Maria Blad repeated her district championship performance wining the state crown in the 100-meter 3A girls hurdles at Mt. Tahoma Stadium Friday, May 30. She will be running in the 300 hurdles tomorrow.
KC Moulden took sixth in the girls discus reaching 125-01 and will be competing in the shot put tomorrow.
Markus Fornelius finished 12th in state in the boys javelin hitting 164-09.
Sophomore Aleea Gwerder took 14th in the girls long jump reaching 15-05.75.
Saturday Smantha Engebretsen will be running in the 3,200 finals.
The 1,600 girls relay team of Gwerder, Katie Christensen, Taylor Tandecki and Olivia Bannerot will run Saturday.