- Kent Police detain two men in connection with South 212th shooting deaths | Upda...
- Police seek masked man who robbed downtown bank
- Enumclaw trainer Chris Stenslie enters Dontmesswithkitten in Longacres Mile | E...
- First retail sales taxes on recreational marijuana due Aug. 25 | Washington Depa...
- Enumclaw’s Forza sisters making their mark
- City of Enumclaw seeks opinions for road funding
- World record set in Railroad Days 10K fun run—by an 8-year-old
- Chief for a day: Snoqualmie Police honor boy, 6, battling illness
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Enumclaw girls win West Central District Championship | Fastpitch
The Enumclaw Hornets rolled up another championship and more wins in a perfect season Sunday beating Mountain View 10-2 in the West Central / Southwest 3A District championship.
Sophomore pitcher Quinn Breidenbach was dominating once again sitting down seven and Becky Forza hit a first inning home run scoring three runs to send Enumclaw off to a running start.
The girls never looked back.
Hornet catcher Forza has a .458 batting average and Breidenbach .591. Chloe Young is hitting .511
Breidenbach is 19-0 at the pitching rubber and the Madelyn Carlson is 5-0.
In the first game of the district tournament Enumclaw rolled over North Thurston 8-0.
The Hornets next beat Prairie 4-1, which set up the championship with Mountain View.
The Enumclaw team has a 25-0 record and the next step is the regional round of the state tournament.
The Hornets will play Holy Names at noon Thursday at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey