- City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
- Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
- Past Tolt floodplain project untested, but working well for fish
- Time to vote: State, judge races on the Valley's August primary ballot
- Carnation barn inspires, hosts night of arts and dance
- UPDATE | All ferry service canceled on Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route
- UPDATE | Seven or more ferry sailings to be canceled due to Tacoma troubles
- Small fire at Kennydale Elementary School caused by fish tank filter
- Chamber executive director resigns
- Enumclaw City Council votes down Welcome Center
- About Us
Connect with Us
Enumclaw girls win West Central District Championship | Fastpitch
The Enumclaw Hornets rolled up another championship and more wins in a perfect season Sunday beating Mountain View 10-2 in the West Central / Southwest 3A District championship.
Sophomore pitcher Quinn Breidenbach was dominating once again sitting down seven and Becky Forza hit a first inning home run scoring three runs to send Enumclaw off to a running start.
The girls never looked back.
Hornet catcher Forza has a .458 batting average and Breidenbach .591. Chloe Young is hitting .511
Breidenbach is 19-0 at the pitching rubber and the Madelyn Carlson is 5-0.
In the first game of the district tournament Enumclaw rolled over North Thurston 8-0.
The Hornets next beat Prairie 4-1, which set up the championship with Mountain View.
The Enumclaw team has a 25-0 record and the next step is the regional round of the state tournament.
The Hornets will play Holy Names at noon Thursday at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey