- Shooting injures DOC officer, suspected gunman
- Kent-based Blue Origin breaks ground on Florida rocket factory
- Hiding under clothes| Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- Theft by teens| Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- Damage by BB gun| Bonney Lake police blotter
- False Statement | Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- Warrant at Target | Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Inglemoor edges Skyview for fourth-place finish | Prep girls basketball
The Inglemoor High School girls basketball team edged Skyview early Saturday morning to finish fourth during the State Championship Tournament at the Tacoma Dome.
The game was a defensive struggle during the first quarter, as neither team could find the hoop. The Vikings and Storm finished the first eight minutes of play in just a 3-3 tie.
The scoring picked up during the second quarter, as the teams combined to score 24 points but remained tied at the half.
Inglemoor came out of the locker room determined to win the game, pulling out to a four-point lead. Skyview was unable to make up the deficit during the final quarter of play.
Inglemoor center Deja Strother was dominating during the contest, scoring 18 points and pulling down 11 rebounds to finish with a double-double.