- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Inglemoor edges Skyview for fourth-place finish | Prep girls basketball
The Inglemoor High School girls basketball team edged Skyview early Saturday morning to finish fourth during the State Championship Tournament at the Tacoma Dome.
The game was a defensive struggle during the first quarter, as neither team could find the hoop. The Vikings and Storm finished the first eight minutes of play in just a 3-3 tie.
The scoring picked up during the second quarter, as the teams combined to score 24 points but remained tied at the half.
Inglemoor came out of the locker room determined to win the game, pulling out to a four-point lead. Skyview was unable to make up the deficit during the final quarter of play.
Inglemoor center Deja Strother was dominating during the contest, scoring 18 points and pulling down 11 rebounds to finish with a double-double.