- Investigation concludes no ethics violation by Bothell City Council, residents u...
- Woodmont K-8 evacuating due to smell of natural gas
- Walkout is in session: Teachers protest against the Legislature's lack of state...
- Rollover collision results in minor injuries at Avondale and 116th
- Metal object 6.5 pounds crashes through roof of Bothell home
- Northshore teachers walk out to protest inadequate state funding
- Kirkland teacher walk out to protest lack of state funding
- $1.14 million raised for 230 nonprofits in Kitsap Great Give
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
2014 Northwest Region Sport Stacking Championships at Auburn High School Saturday, March 8
The 2014 World Sport Stacking Association (WSSA) Northwest Region Championships kick off at 9 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at the Auburn High School gymnasium.
The event, the fourth largest sport stacking tournament in the world, will feature sports stackers from all over the Western United States and Canada.
The doors will open at 8:30 a.m. and the competition begins at 9 a.m. in the school gymnasium, 800 4th St. NE. The finals rounds will begin at 1 p.m. with an awards ceremony set for 5 p.m.
Events include individual timed competition, doubles and four-person team relays in a variety of divisions, which include all ages. Stackers will compete in the 3-3-3, 3-6-3 and cycle stacks.
Spectator general admission is $5 for adults, $2 for seniors and kids (ages 5-17), children under 5 are free. Admission is free to all competitors and volunteers.
For more information, visit www.thewssa.com.