- Driver in critical condition after collision with bus on Vashon Highway
- Human remains found at Moran shrouded in mystery
- Do the Iron Horse! Photos from North Bend's Adventure Sport Fest
- Enumclaw Police Department drug take-back on Sept. 27
- Tahoma High School land sale gets ‘do pass’ from King County Council committee
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Inglemoor loses to Mount Rainier during state quarterfinals | Prep girls basketball
The Inglemoor High School girls basketball team lost to Mount Rainier, 64-57, Thursday during the Elite Eight of the state tournament at the Tacoma Dome.
Inglemoor began the game slow, getting outscored 20-11 during the first quarter. Mount Rainier extended the lead to 17 points during the third quarter.
The Vikings scored 22 points during the fourth quarter but the deficit was too large to complete the comeback.
Ingelmoor was led by Deja Strother with 24 points and Mackenzie Gardner with 14 points.
The Vikings move into the consolation round to play Arlington at 10:30 a.m. on Friday at the Tacoma Dome.
Arlington lost to Moses Lake 46-28 on Thursday.