- Reported 'dead body' found to be misidentified tree trunks
- Kent Police drug bust seizes $400,000 cash; drugs worth $648,000
- Mayor proclaims state of city to be 'strong'
- Assefa-Dawson running to retain Federal Way Council seat
- Murrietta announces bid for Federal Way Council
- Haggen begins conversion of Redmond Albertsons this Sunday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Cedar Park loses to Okanogan in OT during state quarterfinals | Prep boys basketball
The Cedar Park Christian boys basketball team lost to Okanogan, 70-60, in overtime Thursday during the state quarterfinals at the Sun Dome in Yakima.
The Eagles got off to a good start, pulling out to a 17-9 lead during the first quarter. But Okanogan fought back to tie the game by the end of regulation to force overtime.
But the Eagle offense would collapse during the extra period, scoring just two points.
Trey Drechsel led Cedar Park with 20 points, while teammate David McLaurin scored 15 points.
The Eagles will play the loser of King's and Brewster tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. King's and Brewster will play today at 2 p.m.