- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
KC Moulden wins state wrestling championship | Mat Classic
KC Moulden took her second gold medal at the Mat Classic wrestling championship Saturday, Feb. 22 at the the Tacoma Dome.
Moulden pinned Shanelle Berry from Yelm in 54 seconds.
"I wanted to go hard, not make any mistakes and get it done fast," Moulden said. "It's good to know I can defend my title."
Coach Jerry Scheidt said, "She's an outstanding kid. She's a leader on the team and at school."
Danielle Cormier took second in the 145 pound weight class, losing by a pin to Chloe Gardner in 5 minutes, 28 seconds.
Scheidt said Cormier, who is a senior, has "wrestled great all four years."