- Attorney fees and costs awarded to YarrowBay and Black Diamond by Court of Appea...
- Google donates more than $200,000 to provide wireless networks at two Kirkland...
- Covington House fire displaces family of four | Kent Regional Fire Authority
- Who will run city parks? Snoqualmie should seek manager for recreation, put park...
- Here comes the rain: Mount Si volleyball is undefeated | Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
It could be a big night for Hazen sports
It could be a big night for the Hazen High School athletic programs, with several looking to wrap up top seeds and/or league championships.
Leading the way is the undefeated girls tennis team, who look to close out their undefeated, league championship season with a win tonight at Tyee, who has yet to win a match all season.
The match is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. today, Friday, at Hazen High School.
The boys baseball team is also looking to bring home a championship this evening as the 13-3 Highlanders also take on Tyee at home. The team has already locked down the No. 1 seed for the playoffs, but a win tonight means they are the Seamount League champs.
The game is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. at Hazen High School.
The Highlander soccer team is also hoping to wrap up the top seed tonight with a match against second-place Kennedy Catholic at Renton Memorial Stadium. If Hazen wins, they are ensured the No. 1 seed. If they lose, the team will have one more chance to take the top spot Tuesday against Tyee.
Tonight's match is set for 5:30 p.m. at Renton Memorial Stadium.
Finally tonight, the girls softball team Hosts Lindbergh. Though neither team can win a championship this evening, both are still playing for a playoff spot and the intra-district rivalry game should be one to watch.
The game is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. tonight at Hazen High School.