- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Auburn Riverside girls end playoff run with 52-49 loss to Puyallup
The Auburn Riverside girls were sent home on Saturday with a 52-49 loss to Puyallup in the West Central District III/Southwest District IV 4A girls basketball tournament.
Statistics for the game were unreported.
The Ravens end their 2012-13 campaign with an 18-7 overall record. Auburn Riverside finished second in the South Puget Sound League North 4A with a 13-3 record.