- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
By CASEY OLSON
Matt Hart has always been a winner on and off the field.
For the third straight season, Hart led the Todd Beamer baseball program into the postseason and he will graduate next month with close to a 4.0 grade-point average. Not bad.
As a senior, Hart again proved to be one of the best all-around players in the South Puget Sound League and earned the Player of the Year honors in the South Division. Hart can now add one more honor to his resume