- Attorney fees and costs awarded to YarrowBay and Black Diamond by Court of Appea...
- Google donates more than $200,000 to provide wireless networks at two Kirkland...
- Covington House fire displaces family of four | Kent Regional Fire Authority
- Who will run city parks? Snoqualmie should seek manager for recreation, put park...
- Here comes the rain: Mount Si volleyball is undefeated | Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Special Olympics bowlers flock to Federal Way's Secoma Lanes
Special Olympics of Washington held several bowling tournaments at numerous alleys around the state. Federal Way’s Secoma Lanes hosted over 300 athletes from Federal Way, Auburn, Maple Valley, Enumclaw and Kent on Sunday, Nov. 4.
Special Olympics Washington provides year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and community.
To donate, visit specialolympicswashington.org.