- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Special Olympics bowlers flock to Federal Way's Secoma Lanes
Special Olympics of Washington held several bowling tournaments at numerous alleys around the state. Federal Way’s Secoma Lanes hosted over 300 athletes from Federal Way, Auburn, Maple Valley, Enumclaw and Kent on Sunday, Nov. 4.
Special Olympics Washington provides year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and community.
To donate, visit specialolympicswashington.org.