- Fire chief’s complaint prompts board to reprimand commissioner following investi...
- Healthy interest in Snoqualmie's new hospital: Board interviews seven would-be c...
- Sea-Tac man sentenced to a year in prison for operating 'crime-infested' Tukwila...
- Hwang named new Federal Way police chief
- King County closes Flood Warning Center as rivers drop following heavy rain
- Keiser, Orwall, Gregerson schedule telephone town hall for March 19
- About Us
Connect with Us
Redmond High cross country wins two championships at Kingco meet
Redmond High's boys and girls cross-country teams notched 4A Kingco titles at Thursday's championship meet at Lincoln Park in West Seattle.
On the 3.1-mile course for the boys, Mustang Johnathan Stevens was his team's top runner with a fifth-place time of 15 minutes, 40 seconds; Harry Engel was 10th with a time of 16:11. For the girls, Kelsey Dunn was fourth in 18:53 and Lila Rice was eighth in 19:09.
Boys team scores — Redmond 84 points, Eastlake 92, Garfield 93, Newport-Bellevue 122, Bothell 137, Skyline 145, Roosevelt 145, Ballard 189, Inglemoor 210, Issaquah 233, Woodinville 241.
Girls team scores — Redmond 75 points, Roosevelt 105, Eastlake 133, Issaquah 134, Woodinville 142, Inglemoor 151, Skyline 171, Garfield 186, Bothell 187, Ballard 187, Newport-Bellevue 198.
Next up is the district meet on Oct. 27 at Lakewood High. The girls' run is at 12:20 p.m. and the boys' run is at 2:20 p.m.