- Pierce County Prosecutor charges man with assault of a child for Carbonado incid...
- Federal Way police arrest suspect in teen’s drive-by shooting death
- Take our Valentine's Day survey!
- State Patrol seeking information in highway robbery Jan. 24
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake strikes near Redmond
- Police release sketch of home invasion suspect
- Washington State Patrol seeks information on SR 18 robbery and assault
- Threats made at city establishment | Buckley Police
- Man sentenced to nearly 70 years for murder at former Federal Way bar parking lo...
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Feeling unsafe at the Park-n-Ride | Federal Way letter to the editor
Myself and several of my co-workers from the airport have a major concern at the Federal Way Park-n-Ride on 320th.
We take the 574 from the Park-n-Ride to the airport on the early morning times. The amount of homeless people and crime is increasing. We are starting to feel unsafe when we are trying to commute to work. Most recently, there was an assault on one of the bus drivers.
The homeless also try to get on the buses with no money and delay the bus schedule. They argue, cause scenes, ask for money and sleep all over the bus seats. Something needs to be done so this does not contuine to be a homeless shelter. There are a lot of airport employees and government employees that ride these buses from the 320th Park-n-Ride.
Teresa Jean-Baptiste, Federal Way