- Kent-Meridian High student dies from injuries suffered falling off car's hood
- Kangs open new softball field on Lake Washington High School campus
- Burglars hit St. Vincent de Paul store
- Tammy Campbell selected as superintendent of Federal Way Public Schools | Update
- Federal Way bomb squad determines package found outside school nonexplosive | U...
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Federal Way pilot’s fatal crash raises questions | Letters
The reporter put quotes on the phrase “personal sightseeing flight,” as well he should. I will elaborate as a former pilot with Cessna 172 time. Who in their right mind would take a Cessna 172, most normally a land aircraft with a single engine, into the night sky well before legal twilight to “sightsee?” Did the pilot even “see” Mount Si?
Geoffrey C. Kelly, Federal Way