- Tacoma father charged for spiking son’s bottle with ketamine | Pierce County Pro...
- Kirkland firefighter's involvement in prostitution ring leads to arrest of alleg...
- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- About Us
Connect with Us
Federal Way pilot’s fatal crash raises questions | Letters
The reporter put quotes on the phrase “personal sightseeing flight,” as well he should. I will elaborate as a former pilot with Cessna 172 time. Who in their right mind would take a Cessna 172, most normally a land aircraft with a single engine, into the night sky well before legal twilight to “sightsee?” Did the pilot even “see” Mount Si?
Geoffrey C. Kelly, Federal Way