- Inglemoor loses to Mount Rainier during state quarterfinals | Prep girls basketb...
- Lake Washington loses to Ellensburg during state quarterfinals | Prep girls bask...
- Auburn police need help in catching robbery suspect
- Cedar Park loses to Okanogan in OT during state quarterfinals | Prep boys basket...
- National Weather Service issues Whidbey landslide warning
- About Us
Connect with Us
Federal Way pilot’s fatal crash raises questions | Letters
The reporter put quotes on the phrase “personal sightseeing flight,” as well he should. I will elaborate as a former pilot with Cessna 172 time. Who in their right mind would take a Cessna 172, most normally a land aircraft with a single engine, into the night sky well before legal twilight to “sightsee?” Did the pilot even “see” Mount Si?
Geoffrey C. Kelly, Federal Way