- Black Diamond City Council plans to appoint mayor at Monday special meeting
- With temperature set to drop, city will open Cold Weather Shelter this weekend
- Search called off after police determine no child was involved in Cedar River in...
- North Bend Council takes no property tax hike for 2015
- Chevron employee removed from under SUV | Taken to Harborview in serious conditi...
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Police seek information on rape suspect | King County Sheriff's Office
A Shoreline woman was raped and robbed last night when she returned home from work and was attacked by a man as she walked towards her garage.
The incident occurred around 10:30 last night in the 100 block of NE 165 Pl. The victim said she had just arrived home from work, pulled into her driveway an opened her garage door. As she walked towards the garage the suspect called out to her and approached her.
The suspect struck the victim with a handgun then took her into the open garage and sexually assaulted her. The suspect took the victim’s purse and other personal items then fled when another man in a car parked nearby yelled that someone was coming.
The suspect is described as a dark-skinned male, 30-40, 5’6” to 5’9”, medium build, with short hair and a slight mustache. The victim said he had a distinctive Jamaican accent, slightly yellow teeth and smelled of alcohol. He was last seen wearing a black leather jacket with some sort of emblem on the left breast.
The vehicle is described as an older, olive-green 4 door with black stripes down the side, possibly body molding.
The King County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the incident and is working with the victim to obtain a sketch of the suspect.
If you have any information related to this crime please call the King County Sheriff’s Office Special Assault Unit at 206- 296-7557 or our Communications Center 206- 296-3311. (24 hours)