- White River girls in final eight at state basketball tournament
- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Storm coverage from around Puget Sound
A winter storm watch has been issued for Western Washington this weekend, meaning snow and cold will be accompanied by high winds Saturday night and Sunday.
The high winds forecast this weekend may lead to power outages in some parts of King County.
There is a chance of snow Saturday evening, according to the National Weather Service, then snow likely after midnight Saturday. Snow will become heavier on Sunday, with winds anywhere from 20 to 30 mph and higher gusts.
We are collecting coverage from news organizations throughout the Puget Sound area below.