- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Storm coverage from around Puget Sound
A winter storm watch has been issued for Western Washington this weekend, meaning snow and cold will be accompanied by high winds Saturday night and Sunday.
The high winds forecast this weekend may lead to power outages in some parts of King County.
There is a chance of snow Saturday evening, according to the National Weather Service, then snow likely after midnight Saturday. Snow will become heavier on Sunday, with winds anywhere from 20 to 30 mph and higher gusts.
We are collecting coverage from news organizations throughout the Puget Sound area below.