- Update | Black Diamond Mayor Dave Gordon resigns | Gordon statement
- East Pierce Fire and Rescue working on potential flood areas
- Flooding causes employees, visitors evacuation Mount Rainier Park, Nisqually en...
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Storm coverage from around Puget Sound
A winter storm watch has been issued for Western Washington this weekend, meaning snow and cold will be accompanied by high winds Saturday night and Sunday.
The high winds forecast this weekend may lead to power outages in some parts of King County.
There is a chance of snow Saturday evening, according to the National Weather Service, then snow likely after midnight Saturday. Snow will become heavier on Sunday, with winds anywhere from 20 to 30 mph and higher gusts.
We are collecting coverage from news organizations throughout the Puget Sound area below.