- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Citizen threatened with gun | Enumclaw Police News
FIREARM THREAT: Police took a report the morning of Aug. 12 from a citizen who had been threatened with a firearm. One person was arrested for felony harassment.
BUILDING TAGGED: Enumclaw School District staff called police Aug. 8, reporting the maintenance building had been tagged. Extra police patrol was requested.
UNWANTED: Security staff advised police Aug. 8 of an unwanted person at a Griffin Avenue location. Police determined the male subject also had been listed as a missing person with the King County Sheriff's Department. He was released to a parent.
ARREST THREATENED: Police responded at 6 p.m. June 11 to the Mountain Villa Drive neighborhood after hearing of solicitors attempting to drum up business. They were advised soliciting is not allowed in residential areas. At 9:30 p.m., police responded to a Petschauer Place address and another call about unwanted solicitors. It turned out to be the same person police spoke to earlier in the evening; the man was told he would be arrested if he didn't halt his selling tactics.