- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Fir Street closes Aug. 18 for Snoqualmie infrastructure project
The city of Snoqualmie will close Southeast Fir Street, between Railroad Ave Southeast and Maple Ave Southeast, starting at 7 a.m., Monday, Aug. 18. The street will be closed round-the-clock while crews dig a joint utility trench and install sanitary sewer and water mains, storm drainage, and steel casings under the railroad tracks.
During the closure, local access will be provided, but there will be no on-street parking on Fir Street between Railroad Avenue Southeast (S.R. 202) and Maple Avenue Southeast. The southern part of the parking area between Fir and Northern Streets (closer to Fir Street) will be used for storing equipment and material and so not available for parking. The north side, closer to Northern Street, will be available for parking as usual.
Signs will be posted to reroute Fir Street traffic onto King or River Streets.For more information, contact project inspector Vince Kiley at (253) 208-4766.