- Organizations drop plan for Northlake Regional Fire Authority
- Linbdergh Eagles boys swimmers win Seamout League
- UPDATE: Redmond middle ends lockdown; STEM classes, activities on normal schedul...
- Council to hear second presentation on garbage contract tonight
- 10-year-old Covington boy dead, brother injured in ATV accident near Enumclaw
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
White River Wolvereines host fundraiser for boy battling cancer
The White River Wolvereines are hosting a preseason scrimmage on Aug. 17.
From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. volunteers will be donating $10 to shave their head in honor and in support of Howie, Cancer Ninja. Howie is a young boy from Black Diamond battling cancer.
All community members are welcome.