- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Crystal-like substance reported | Enumclaw Police
SUSPICIOUS STUFF: An officer was dispatched at 7:20 a.m. July 31 to a Ryan Road address where a staff member had found a plastic bag containing a crystal-like substance. The officer took possession of the item.
WALKED AWAY: The afternoon of July 31, officers were sent to Ryan Road where a 27-year-old resident of Rainier School was walking in the roadway. Traffic was heavy at the time, slowing down due to the pedestrian. Officers returned the man to Rainier School, where he was turned over to staff.
DEATH INVESTIGATION: Police responded at 3 a.m. July 30 to a state Route 410 location for a death investigation. It was determined the death was by natural causes.