- Redmond City Council Vice President Allen seeks appointment to Rep. Hunter's sea...
- Vehicle reportedly hits pole in two-car accident on 164th Avenue Northeast
- Dump truck collision blocks Avondale Road southbound at N.E. Union Hill Road
- Kennydale neighborhood gets $185,000 flood control grant
- Three of five former Juanita football players plead down in sodomy case
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Fight between two men | Enumclaw Police
FIGHT HALTED: A fight between two men had officers responding shortly after midnight July 26 to a Railroad Street location. The men were told to leave the scene and the issue was settled.
SCAM AVOIDED: An officer responded July 25 to a Roosevelt Avenue address where he contacted a person targeted by a scam. The officer was able to halt any attempt to get money from the intended victim; the officer also was going to place a follow-up call with the Internal Revenue Service.
PARKING PROBLEM: Police responded the morning of July 25 to the vicinity of Garland Place and Wetherbee Lane, where they again marked a vehicle that had not been moved in 24 hours or more. An officer was to check the following day and, if the vehicle had not been moved, begin the impound process. An attempt to locate the registered owner was not successful.
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT: An employee of a Blake Street business called police the afternoon of July 25, complaining that a customer had broken an item but was refusing to pay for it. The issue was settled upon police intervention. The customer was trespassed from the store.