- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Three suspended license arrests | Buckley Police
BIKE VIOLATIONS: At 2:12 a.m. July 24, police stopped a 57-year-old Buckley man for bicycle violations. Police learned he was wanted on multiple warrants and placed him under arrest. Officers met with Bonney lake police to hand over the suspect.
LOOSE DOGS: An officer received a complaint at midnight July 23 regarding two dogs running loose on Mason Avenue. An owner could not be located so the dogs were taken to the police kennel.
SUSPENDED: After stopping a vehicle the evening of July 23, police found the motorist – a Renton woman – was driving with a suspended license. She was placed under arrest and her vehicle was impounded. The same situation arose an hour later, resulting in the arrest of a 43-year-old woman from Tacoma, except her vehicle was turned over to a licensed driver. Even later, another driver with a suspended license was stopped; the Bonney Lake man also was wanted on multiple warrants, so he was booked into the Enumclaw jail.e_0806_buckley cops