- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Snoqualmie River hitting flood stage today, Floodzilla warns
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Auburn traffic advisory: 8th Street NE/Lea Hill Road at 104th Avenue SE
Construction by Puget Sound Energy requires a traffic signal shutdown and intermittent lane restrictions at the intersection of 8th Street NE (Lea Hill Road) and 104th Avenue SE from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday for underground power work.
The intersection will be controlled by uniformed police officers while the traffic signal is without power. This work is not dependent on weather.
Access to residences and businesses within the project area will be maintained during construction, but delays should be expected.
For more information, contact the City of Auburn Public Works Department at 253-931-3010.