- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
IRS scam prevented by officer | Enumclaw Police
SCAM AVOIDED: An officer responded July 25 to a Roosevelt Avenue address where he contacted a person targeted by a scam. The officer was able to halt any attempt to get money from the intended victim; the officer also was going to place a follow-up call with the Internal Revenue Service.
PARKING PROBLEM: Police responded the morning of July 25 to the vicinity of Garland Place and Wetherbee Lane, where they again marked a vehicle that had not been moved in 24 hours or more. An officer was to check the following day and, if the vehicle had not been moved, begin the impound process. An attempt to locate the registered owner was not successful.
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT: An employee of a Blake Street business called police the afternoon of July 25, complaining that a customer had broken an item but was refusing to pay for it. The issue was settled upon police intervention. The customer was trespassed from the store.