- Maplewood Park Apartments fire affects 15 units
- Kirkland's Heathman Hotel put up for sale
- Enumclaw man, Travis Lear, sentenced to 25 years for child molestation
- County council passes legislation creating regulations for Transportation Networ...
- Federal Way Council to vote on Public Health Center agreement with King County
- Man arrested after firing gun in suspected drug house
- Man shot twice in Federal Way; police searching for suspect
- Public exposure to measles at Federal Way hotel, Sea-Tac Airport
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
Cedar River Trail users are warned that the city will be moving a large crane along the trail Thursday morning in preparation for the removal of the Riverview Park bridge.
According to a press release from the city, the crane will be moved from the NARCO property at Interstate 405 to Riverview Park from approximately 6 to 7 a.m.
Movement will be very slow, with flashers and flaggers in the front and back. In addition to the crane, there will be a smaller truck pulling a trailer.
This equipment will be used to aid in the removal of the pedestrian bridge during the month of August. Trail users should be aware of demolished material being trucked out on the Cedar River Trail on a daily basis, typically in mid-afternoon.