- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Sno-Valley Senior Center invites public to meet director candidates
The Sno-Valley Senior Center in Carnation has narrowed its search for a new executive director, and plans to introduce the community to its finalists with a reception Monday, July 28.
Meet the director candidates and learn more about them at the event, which begins at 3:30 p.m. with a formal presentation and question-and-answer session. An informal reception with the candidates is 5 to 6 p.m.
People are invited to meet the candidates and to provide their feedback to the selection committee, either verbally or in written form.
Current executive director Amara Oden earlier this year announced her plans to launch her own consulting business, and will leave the center in August.
Host families may review prospective student profiles online at iE-USA.org. Families interested in hosting this year must apply by August 15, 2014.
Learn about the center here.