- Flooding causes employees, visitors evacuation Mount Rainier Park, Nisqually en...
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Snoqualmie River hitting flood stage today, Floodzilla warns
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Federal Way school board meeting moved to Tuesday morning at City Hall
The Federal Way school district board has moved its next regular meeting to 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 22.
The meeting will be held at the Federal Way City Hall at 33325 Eighth Ave. S., Federal Way.
The board agenda for this meeting includes discussion of the district's search for the new superintendent.