- Tukwila teenager suffers life-threatening knife wound in fight at Cascade View...
- Attorney fees and costs awarded to YarrowBay and Black Diamond by Court of Appea...
- Google donates more than $200,000 to provide wireless networks at two Kirkland...
- Covington House fire displaces family of four | Kent Regional Fire Authority
- Here comes the rain: Mount Si volleyball is undefeated | Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Suspect in custody for knife assault on Redmond Way
On Friday at 10:50 p.m., Redmond police responded to reports of a fight near a business at 15700 Redmond Way. Officers arrived and detained several people involved in the fight, while also providing first aid to a female victim with a stab wound to the chest. All of the involved parties appear to be known by one another.
The 17-year-old female victim was transported to Harborview Medical Center with a life-threatening stab injury to her chest. As of Monday, she remains in critical condition, according to a Redmond Police Department (RPD) spokesperson. A 25-year-old male suspect is still in police custody at King County Jail in Seattle for investigation of assault, the RPD spokesperson said.
RPD detectives are investigating the case.