- FBI asks public for help in finding Federal Way bank robber | Photos
- Bands, bunnies, Twinkies and tunes: North Bend Block Party Photo Gallery
- North Bend changes low-density zoning for more rural feel
- Cushman pleads not guilty to murdering Kirkland woman
- Kent Police investigate West Hill killing of woman; suspect turns himself in
- Remains of final Oso slide victim found
- US Attorney's Office files charges in four Puget Sound hash oil explosions | Thr...
- Allegations flare in 31st District Senate race between Pam Roach and Cathy Dahlq...
- About Us
Connect with Us
Suspicious man at vacant home painting | Enumclaw Police
SUSPICIOUS: The owner of a vacant home on Washington Avenue called police July 7 after hearing that someone was in the garage. Police found someone painting on the home and the owner advised that no one should be at the house. The painter was wanted on a Bonney Lake arrest warrant and was booked into the Enumclaw jail.
ASSAULT: Police were told at 11:24 a.m. July 5 an assault had just occurred. A suspect was located, arrested and booked for fourth-degree assault/domestic violence and for violating a protection order.
IN THE ROADWAY: Police responded at 10:18 p.m. July 5 to the 800 block of Roosevelt Avenue where two subjects were laying in the roadway. Both were arrested for disorderly conduct and delivered to the police station for booking.
ONE-CAR CRASH: An officer was flagged down the morning of July 5 by a citizen reporting a one-car accident at a location on 244th Avenue Southeast. Medical personnel and county deputies also were on the way.