- Ready for anything: Former Snoqualmie mayor Fuzzy Fletcher goes into the disast...
- Alpine Lake expansion takes strong step toward reality
- Three suspended license arrests | Buckley Police
- Auburn traffic advisory: 8th Street NE/Lea Hill Road at 104th Avenue SE
- Police arrest Federal Way suspect in connection with five bank robberies
- About Us
Connect with Us
Suspicious man at vacant home painting | Enumclaw Police
SUSPICIOUS: The owner of a vacant home on Washington Avenue called police July 7 after hearing that someone was in the garage. Police found someone painting on the home and the owner advised that no one should be at the house. The painter was wanted on a Bonney Lake arrest warrant and was booked into the Enumclaw jail.
ASSAULT: Police were told at 11:24 a.m. July 5 an assault had just occurred. A suspect was located, arrested and booked for fourth-degree assault/domestic violence and for violating a protection order.
IN THE ROADWAY: Police responded at 10:18 p.m. July 5 to the 800 block of Roosevelt Avenue where two subjects were laying in the roadway. Both were arrested for disorderly conduct and delivered to the police station for booking.
ONE-CAR CRASH: An officer was flagged down the morning of July 5 by a citizen reporting a one-car accident at a location on 244th Avenue Southeast. Medical personnel and county deputies also were on the way.