- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
19-year-old man dies in industrial accident at Duvall
Duvall Police are notifying residents about a death that happened Monday morning, July 7.
At about 9 a.m, Duvall Police and Fire Departments responded to a report that a 19-year-old man had died in accident involving a fall into a piece of industrial machinery, while working at a city residence.
Fire personnel confirmed that he died at the scene.
As of Monday afternoon, the man's identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office.