- Tacoma father charged for spiking son’s bottle with ketamine | Pierce County Pro...
- Kirkland firefighter's involvement in prostitution ring leads to arrest of alleg...
- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- About Us
Connect with Us
Driving under the influence | Bonney Lake Police News
Property Damage: Officers responded to a call of an attempted burglary at a SR 410 business around 12:15 a.m. The reporting party showed the officers surveillance video of the suspect trying to enter through the back door along with kicking a gate and punching a car. The suspect left the scene and walked to a near by bar. The officers later found him outside another business where he was banging on the front door. He was placed into custody but due to his level of intoxication, he was cited and transported to his home.
Disorderly: Officers responded to a retirement home where a female resident barricaded herself and a friend in her room. When officers arrived, they entered her room and the subject started yelling at them to leave. The officers tried to get her friend out of the room and when they did the subject started trying to hit the officers and threatening to kill them. East Pierce Fire and Rescue arrived and with the help of the officers, they transported her to Good Sam Hospital. One officer suffered a few scratches in his arm during the incident.
Driving Under the Influence: Officers pulled over a vehicle on SR 410 around 11 p.m. for driving well over 20 miles over the speed limit. The driver with visible signs of intoxication struggled to get his license and registration. He then agreed to perform voluntary field sobriety tests and struggled through each test. He submitted a breath test and was well over the legal limit. Officers arrested the subject and transported him to the police department where he requested to speak to his lawyer. The subject was taken to the Fife jail where he was booked for driving under the influence.