- City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
- Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
- Past Tolt floodplain project untested, but working well for fish
- Time to vote: State, judge races on the Valley's August primary ballot
- Carnation barn inspires, hosts night of arts and dance
- UPDATE | All ferry service canceled on Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route
- UPDATE | Seven or more ferry sailings to be canceled due to Tacoma troubles
- Small fire at Kennydale Elementary School caused by fish tank filter
- Chamber executive director resigns
- Enumclaw City Council votes down Welcome Center
- About Us
Connect with Us
Driving under the influence | Bonney Lake Police News
Property Damage: Officers responded to a call of an attempted burglary at a SR 410 business around 12:15 a.m. The reporting party showed the officers surveillance video of the suspect trying to enter through the back door along with kicking a gate and punching a car. The suspect left the scene and walked to a near by bar. The officers later found him outside another business where he was banging on the front door. He was placed into custody but due to his level of intoxication, he was cited and transported to his home.
Disorderly: Officers responded to a retirement home where a female resident barricaded herself and a friend in her room. When officers arrived, they entered her room and the subject started yelling at them to leave. The officers tried to get her friend out of the room and when they did the subject started trying to hit the officers and threatening to kill them. East Pierce Fire and Rescue arrived and with the help of the officers, they transported her to Good Sam Hospital. One officer suffered a few scratches in his arm during the incident.
Driving Under the Influence: Officers pulled over a vehicle on SR 410 around 11 p.m. for driving well over 20 miles over the speed limit. The driver with visible signs of intoxication struggled to get his license and registration. He then agreed to perform voluntary field sobriety tests and struggled through each test. He submitted a breath test and was well over the legal limit. Officers arrested the subject and transported him to the police department where he requested to speak to his lawyer. The subject was taken to the Fife jail where he was booked for driving under the influence.