- Pierce County Prosecutor charges man with assault of a child for Carbonado incid...
- Federal Way police arrest suspect in teen’s drive-by shooting death
- Take our Valentine's Day survey!
- State Patrol seeking information in highway robbery Jan. 24
- Police release sketch of home invasion suspect
- Washington State Patrol seeks information on SR 18 robbery and assault
- Threats made at city establishment | Buckley Police
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Fireworks sales and use ends July 5
State Fire Marshal Charles M. Duffy announced today that the sale and use period for consumer fireworks concludes on Saturday, July 5th, at 11:00 p.m., unless more restrictive within your local community. The next legal period for sales and use won’t occur until December.
Duffy wants to remind everyone that, “Personal fireworks require personal responsibility.” Be safe.
Attending a public display is a safe and fun way to enjoy fireworks. To learn about a community fireworks display near you, visit our website at http://www.wsp.wa.gov/fire/fireworks.htm. For more information contact your local fire department, or the Office of the State Fire Marshal at (360) 596-3946.
The Office of the State Fire Marshal is a Bureau of the Washington State Patrol, providing fire and life safety services to the citizens of Washington State including inspections of state licensed facilities, plan review of school construction projects, licensing of fire sprinkler contractors and pyrotechnic operators, training Washington State’s firefighters, and collecting emergency response data.