- Kent School Board names new superintendent
- Four year old airlifted to Harborview after falling out window | Maple Valley
- Auburn Riverside beats Peninsula 2-0 in SPSL 3A opener | Baseball
- Test drive goes up in flames | Update
- KCSO detectives arrest seven in prostitution emphasis in Port Orchard
- Slideshow | Rehabilitated bald eagle takes flight | South Sound Critter Care
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Juveniles ask people to buy beer | Enumclaw Police
NO SALE: A report of two juvenile males asking people to buy beer for them had police responding June 21 to a Monroe Avenue address. They were gone when police arrived.
911 HANG-UP: An officer checked the vicinity of Washington Avenue shortly before 9 a.m. June 21 after a hysterical female called for an ambulance. When asked for her address, she hung up and did not answer a return call. She could not be located.
LOOKING FOR DRUGS: Police responded twice June 20 to a Griffin Avenue location due to a man knocking on doors and asking for drugs. The first call came at 7 p.m. and officers could not locate the man; when they returned at 10 p.m. they arrested the man.