- Organizations drop plan for Northlake Regional Fire Authority
- Linbdergh Eagles boys swimmers win Seamout League
- UPDATE: Redmond middle ends lockdown; STEM classes, activities on normal schedul...
- Council to hear second presentation on garbage contract tonight
- 10-year-old Covington boy dead, brother injured in ATV accident near Enumclaw
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Two calls for climber rescues at Olallie, Little Si
Two men were injured on climbs early Sunday, June 8, calling on King County Search and Rescue for assistance.
The first call, at 11:35 a.m. from Olallie State Park, was cancelled within 40 minutes, said Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Sgt. DB Gates, who had no further information on the incident.
The second, at noon, brought Search and and Rescue volunteers to Little Si, where a Seattle man had been rock climbing. The report indicated he may have broken bones in a fall. He was off the mountain and in an ambulance by 4:15 p.m.