- Attorney fees and costs awarded to YarrowBay and Black Diamond by Court of Appea...
- Google donates more than $200,000 to provide wireless networks at two Kirkland...
- Covington House fire displaces family of four | Kent Regional Fire Authority
- Who will run city parks? Snoqualmie should seek manager for recreation, put park...
- Here comes the rain: Mount Si volleyball is undefeated | Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Two calls for climber rescues at Olallie, Little Si
Two men were injured on climbs early Sunday, June 8, calling on King County Search and Rescue for assistance.
The first call, at 11:35 a.m. from Olallie State Park, was cancelled within 40 minutes, said Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Sgt. DB Gates, who had no further information on the incident.
The second, at noon, brought Search and and Rescue volunteers to Little Si, where a Seattle man had been rock climbing. The report indicated he may have broken bones in a fall. He was off the mountain and in an ambulance by 4:15 p.m.