- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Two calls for climber rescues at Olallie, Little Si
Two men were injured on climbs early Sunday, June 8, calling on King County Search and Rescue for assistance.
The first call, at 11:35 a.m. from Olallie State Park, was cancelled within 40 minutes, said Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Sgt. DB Gates, who had no further information on the incident.
The second, at noon, brought Search and and Rescue volunteers to Little Si, where a Seattle man had been rock climbing. The report indicated he may have broken bones in a fall. He was off the mountain and in an ambulance by 4:15 p.m.