- Farm Forum draws 200 people to boost agriculture business
- Mother and young daughter found dead near Bonney Lake | Apparent murder-suicide
- Medication for mission burglarized from Tanya and Nelson Amador | Maple Valley C...
- Kentwood boys make state eight after beating Camas | 4A State Basketball Tournam...
- At least they take someone’s advice | Living with Gleigh
- Sumner girls end season losing to West Seattle | Regional Basketball Playoffs
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Man killed, woman critically injured in early morning accident
A man was killed and a woman was critically injured Sunday morning in a single-vehicle crash, according to Auburn Police.
Auburn police identified the man as Josh M. Colson, co-owner with his wife of Auburn Brake and Muffler.
Police said that the woman, in her early 40s, was driving southbound around 2 a.m. Sunday in the 700 block of Auburn Way North when she hit a power pole.
The man, also in his early 40s, was not wearing a seatbelt, died at the scene and the woman was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle where she remains with critical injuries.
"The Traffic Section is investigating, and possible charges are being considered, mostly vehicular homicide," said Auburn Police Cmdr. Mike Hirman.
Not other vehicles were involved.