- Update | Black Diamond Mayor Dave Gordon resigns | Gordon statement
- East Pierce Fire and Rescue working on potential flood areas
- Flooding causes employees, visitors evacuation Mount Rainier Park, Nisqually en...
- National Weather Service releases flood warning for King and Pierce counties
- Chinook and Cayuse passes closed for the winter | WSDOT
- REACH center to get $5,000 from county budget
- DUI emphasis begins Nov. 26 | Washington Traffic Safety Commission
- Snoqualmie River hitting flood stage today, Floodzilla warns
- Former Puyallup superintendent Apostle to serve as Kent schools interim leader
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Vehicle stolen from Chinnok Avenue address | Enumclaw Police
VEHICLE THEFT: Police were told the morning of May 29 a vehicle had been stolen from a Chinook Avenue address. The vehicle was located later that morning by a King County deputy and was released to the registered owner.
THREATS MADE: Police responded the afternoon of May 29 to a location on 284th Avenue Southeast after hearing that someone had been making threats toward another person. All parties were contacted and the issue was settled.
STOP SELLING: Two men were reported soliciting May 29 in the vicinity of Garfield Street. They were contacted and advised to stop.
VEHICLES DAMAGED: Police took a report during the early-morning hours of May 28 after multiple vehicle were damaged in the Victor Street vicinity.
SHOPLIFTING: One suspect was arrested and booked the morning of May 28 for third-degree theft/shoplifting at a Monroe Avenue address.
DOMESTIC TROUBLE: A woman called for police assistance the evening of May 28, reporting an issue of domestic violence involving her partner. A female was taken into custody for fourth-degree assault/domestic violence. Bail was posted and the inmate was released.
ORDER VIOLATED: A Washington State Patrol trooper sought assistance May 28 due to a possible violation of a no-contact order. The call resulted in an arrest.