- FBI asks public for help in finding Federal Way bank robber | Photos
- Bands, bunnies, Twinkies and tunes: North Bend Block Party Photo Gallery
- North Bend changes low-density zoning for more rural feel
- Cushman pleads not guilty to murdering Kirkland woman
- Kent Police investigate West Hill killing of woman; suspect turns himself in
- Remains of final Oso slide victim found
- US Attorney's Office files charges in four Puget Sound hash oil explosions | Thr...
- Allegations flare in 31st District Senate race between Pam Roach and Cathy Dahlq...
- About Us
Connect with Us
Suspect on campus at Federal Way elementary school prompts lockdown
Twin Lakes Elementary was placed on a brief lockdown this morning after a suspect that police were chasing came onto the campus.
All of the school’s students were in the gymnasium for an assembly at that time, according to a message posted on the school district’s website.
School staff immediately locked down the building and the entire campus.
District officials said the suspect was unarmed and police apprehended him without incident.
Students and staff are safe and district officials will send parents a letter with more information this afternoon.
The Mirror will update this story when more information becomes available.