- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Two killed, one injured at Wilkeson logging site
East Pierce Fire and Rescue responded to a crash at a logging site near Wilkeson Thursday night. At 10:47 p.m., a Wilkeson resident reported an injured man had come down from the woods saying he and two others had were in an accident with an excavator. While East Pierce firefighter-paramedics tended to his injuries, the rest of the East Pierce crews and law officers went in search of the two victims. "They were located 10-12 miles from Wilkeson, up a gravel road near a logging camp," East Pierce Assistant Chief James Jaques said. "Both patients were dead at the scene." The first patient was transported to a trauma center. Law enforcement is investigating the cause of the crash.