- Human remains found at Moran shrouded in mystery
- Driver in critical condition after collision with bus on Vashon Highway
- Do the Iron Horse! Photos from North Bend's Adventure Sport Fest
- Enumclaw Police Department drug take-back on Sept. 27
- Tahoma High School land sale gets ‘do pass’ from King County Council committee
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Downtown bank robbed for second time in six days
Renton Police are looking for a woman this morning who robbed the Alaska Federal Credit Union branch inside the downtown Safeway store.
It is the second time in six days the bank has been robbed.
At 10:38 a.m. today, Thursday, Renton Police were sent to the bank for a reported bank robbery. The woman presented a demand note and then fled with an undisclosed amount of money.
Witnesses said that she left the parking lot driving a gray sedan, possibly a Nissan Sentra or similar vehicle; a dark skinned male was passenger in the car. The suspect is described as a 28-30 year old Black female, about 5'06" tall and medium build.
On May 23, the same branch was robbed by a male suspect wearing a Mariners cap.
Anyone who has information related to this crime is asked to immediately call 911, or contact Detective Greg Barfield at 425-430-7500 and refer to case number 14-5953.