- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Theft in progress | Enumclaw Police
THEFT IN PROGRESS: An employee of a Garrett Street business called police May 20, reporting a theft in progress. An officer responded and made contact with the suspect. The business declined to file charges, but asked that the suspect be trespassed from the building.
ANIMAL ISSUE: Police responded the afternoon of May 20 to a Harding Street address after hearing of four dogs running loose. They appeared aggressive, but did not bite anyone. Officers were able to temporarily secure the dogs in a backyard; the owner was notified of the incident and King County Animal Control was contacted.
BANK CONCERN: An employee at a city bank called police May 20, reporting a suspicious man entered the bank several times, looked around, then departed. An officer could not located the man.