- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Jovita Boulevard closed through Friday
Jovita Boulevard between West Valley Highway and 114th Avenue East will be closed for construction and paving work.
The closure began at 6 a.m. today and will continue until 6:30 a.m. Friday.
Roadblocks have been placed at 114th Avenue East and at West Valley Highway at the bottom of the hill leading up to Edgewood.
According to a City of Edgewood press release, the closure is a "necessary safety measure to allow construction workers and heavy equipment to safely complete planned construction and paving work on Jovita Boulevard."
The road is open for emergency and local access but other vehicles are advised to use alternate routes including:
• Edgewood Drive;
• Sumner Heights Drive;
• Chrisella Road;
• Meridian Avenue East; and
• State Route 167 to SR 512 to Meridian Avenue East.