- Tukwila teenager suffers life-threatening knife wound in fight at Cascade View...
- Attorney fees and costs awarded to YarrowBay and Black Diamond by Court of Appea...
- Google donates more than $200,000 to provide wireless networks at two Kirkland...
- Covington House fire displaces family of four | Kent Regional Fire Authority
- Who will run city parks? Snoqualmie should seek manager for recreation, put park...
- Here comes the rain: Mount Si volleyball is undefeated | Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Latest news, top stories, and community events,
Power out in Poulsbo
POULSBO—The cause of a power outage in a "sizable chunk" of Poulsbo the morning of May 28 was not known at 9:50 a.m. Poulsbo went dark from City Hall to area traffic lights along the east side of Liberty Bay around 9:20 a.m. Approximately 2,100 PSE customers are without power, according to Ray Lane, spokesperson for PSE. "It's a sizable chunk," he said. PSE crews have been dispatched to the substation at 519 NW LIberty Road. The cause of the outage, however, may not be at the substation, Lane said, and could be elsewhere along the circuit.