- TRAVEL ADVISORY | Two-boat service to return to Bainbridge route Wednesday morni...
- City to move large crane along Cedar River Trail Thursday morning
- Sold-out Twin Peaks Fest starts Friday in North Bend
- Past Tolt floodplain project untested, but working well for fish
- Time to vote: State, judge races on the Valley's August primary ballot
- Carnation barn inspires, hosts night of arts and dance
- UPDATE | All ferry service canceled on Bainbridge Island-Seattle ferry route
- UPDATE | Seven or more ferry sailings to be canceled due to Tacoma troubles
- Small fire at Kennydale Elementary School caused by fish tank filter
- About Us
Connect with Us
Power out in Poulsbo
POULSBO—The cause of a power outage in a "sizable chunk" of Poulsbo the morning of May 28 was not known at 9:50 a.m. Poulsbo went dark from City Hall to area traffic lights along the east side of Liberty Bay around 9:20 a.m. Approximately 2,100 PSE customers are without power, according to Ray Lane, spokesperson for PSE. "It's a sizable chunk," he said. PSE crews have been dispatched to the substation at 519 NW LIberty Road. The cause of the outage, however, may not be at the substation, Lane said, and could be elsewhere along the circuit.