- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Police searching for man who robbed bank at Safeway Friday afternoon
Renton Police are searching for a man who robbed the Alaska Federal Credit Union in the downtown Safeway store this afternoon.
According to police, at 12:57 p.m. today an unknown man presented a demand note to one of the bank's tellers and then fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
He is described as being in his 20s or 30s, about 5'2" in height and a medium build.
Do not try to apprehend this suspect.
Anyone who has information related to this crime is asked to immediately call 911, or contact Detective Jeff Templeton at 425-430-7500 and refer to case number 14-5763.