- Kent Police detain two men in connection with South 212th shooting deaths | Upda...
- Police seek masked man who robbed downtown bank
- Enumclaw trainer Chris Stenslie enters Dontmesswithkitten in Longacres Mile | E...
- First retail sales taxes on recreational marijuana due Aug. 25 | Washington Depa...
- Enumclaw’s Forza sisters making their mark
- City of Enumclaw seeks opinions for road funding
- World record set in Railroad Days 10K fun run—by an 8-year-old
- Chief for a day: Snoqualmie Police honor boy, 6, battling illness
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Police searching for man who robbed bank at Safeway Friday afternoon
Renton Police are searching for a man who robbed the Alaska Federal Credit Union in the downtown Safeway store this afternoon.
According to police, at 12:57 p.m. today an unknown man presented a demand note to one of the bank's tellers and then fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
He is described as being in his 20s or 30s, about 5'2" in height and a medium build.
Do not try to apprehend this suspect.
Anyone who has information related to this crime is asked to immediately call 911, or contact Detective Jeff Templeton at 425-430-7500 and refer to case number 14-5763.