- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Telephone scam | Enumclaw Police
SCAM ALERT: A citizen arrived at the police station May 13 to file a report regarding a telephone scam. She was advised to notify her bank and get a new credit card
LOCKED IN: Police assisted a citizen May 13 who was behind a locked gate on Hancock property. Hancock security was contacted and was able to locate the citizen and let him ou
DISTURBANCE: Police responded the evening of May 13 to a Florence Street address and a dispute between neighbors regarding a man who was driving around and talking to kids at city parks. Officers responded and advised the man against speaking to any child unknown to him.
UNWANTED: Employees at a Stevenson Avenue business called police May 13, reporting a man who had previously been trespassed walked into the business and walked out. Officers found the man and provided him with a list of businesses he may not enter.