- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Girl assaulted by mother | Enumclaw Police
EVALUATION NEEDED: Officers were dispatched at 6:11 p.m. May 20 to a Mason Avenue address after hearing of a man screaming. Police determined he was in need of evaluation, based on his behavior. He was later transported to a hospital without incident
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: An 18-year-old female contacted Buckley officers the afternoon of May 18 regarding as assault by her mother. The mother was contacted and placed under arrest for domestic violence/assault.
GRAFFITI: An officer was dispatched May 16 to Elk Ridge Elementary where unknown subjects had spray-painted graffiti on the wall of a play shed.
DRUNK DRIVERS: On the afternoon of May 16, officers observed a vehicle commit a traffic offense while traveling on state Route 410 near Upper cemetery Road. The vehicle was stopped and the driver, a 65-year-old man from Renton, was found to be intoxicated. He was processed and issued a criminal citation. A day later, officers observed a vehicle speeding on 410 at Lower Cemetery Road. The driver, a 25-year-old man from Auburn, was intoxicated. He was arrested and processed on the DUI charge.
HANDGUN SHOWN: City police responded May 14 to the vicinity of Main Street and Naches Street after hearing a handgun had been pulled on a citizen. Officers detained a suspect and spoke to victims. It was later determined the incident occurred outside city jurisdiction, so Pierce County deputies responded and took over. Buckley officers provided a statement regarding their involvement and forwarded the information to the Pierce County Sheriffs Office.
CLIENT ASSAULT: City police responded May 15 to Rainier School after hearing of a client-on-client assault.