- Test drive goes up in flames | Update
- Four year old airlifted to Harborview after falling out window | Maple Valley
- KCSO detectives arrest seven in prostitution emphasis in Port Orchard
- Slideshow | Rehabilitated bald eagle takes flight | South Sound Critter Care
- Kent School Board names new superintendent
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Disaster loan outreach starts in explosion-damaged North Bend
The federal Small Business Administration (SBA) has declared the April 25 explosion in North Bend a disaster in response to a request from Governor Jay Inslee. Mayor Hearing and city officials lobbied strongly for this declaration, in order to provide resources for their affected citizens and business owners, and they encourage people to take advantage of the programs for assistance in recovery.
The SBA is opening a Disaster Loan Outreach Center at North Bend City Hall beginning Tuesday May 20. If you or someone you know has been affected by this disaster, avisit the center for information on available assistance.
The SBA Disaster Loan Outreach Center is open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 20, through Thursday, May 29, in the conference room of North Bend City Hall, 211 Main Ave. N., North Bend. For more, contact SBA Disaster Assistance at (800) 659-2955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.