- Woman assaulted on Redmond Way, police working to identify suspect
- Maple Valley man killed in early morning collision with Metro bus on SR 169
- Impounded vehicle may be connected to double-homicide in Bremerton
- Federal Way school board to select new superintendent tonight
- Federal Way Councilman Moore drops out of 30th District race, endorses Hickel
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
REMINDER: Final Metro transit cuts public meeting tonight in Renton
The Metropolitan King County Council’s Transportation, Economy and Environment (TrEE) Committee will host its final special night meeting to provide the public an opportunity to comment on the proposed legislation implementing the reduction of Metro Transit bus service tonight in Renton.
The event is scheduled to begin with an open house at 5:30 p.m. and public testimony at 6 p.m. at the Renton Pavilion Event Center, 233 Burnett Ave., S.
The meeting will the last evening opportunity for the public to learn more about the implementation plan, speak to Metro staff about the proposed cuts and route changes, and discuss the legislation with committee members before the legislation is sent to the County Council for final action in early June.