- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
REMINDER: Final Metro transit cuts public meeting tonight in Renton
The Metropolitan King County Council’s Transportation, Economy and Environment (TrEE) Committee will host its final special night meeting to provide the public an opportunity to comment on the proposed legislation implementing the reduction of Metro Transit bus service tonight in Renton.
The event is scheduled to begin with an open house at 5:30 p.m. and public testimony at 6 p.m. at the Renton Pavilion Event Center, 233 Burnett Ave., S.
The meeting will the last evening opportunity for the public to learn more about the implementation plan, speak to Metro staff about the proposed cuts and route changes, and discuss the legislation with committee members before the legislation is sent to the County Council for final action in early June.