- Shooting injures DOC officer, suspected gunman
- Kent-based Blue Origin breaks ground on Florida rocket factory
- Hiding under clothes| Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- Theft by teens| Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- Damage by BB gun| Bonney Lake police blotter
- False Statement | Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- Warrant at Target | Bonney Lake Police Blotter
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Deputies investigate shooting in Arlington area
ARLINGTON — During the early afternoon of Sunday, May 18, Snohomish County Sheriff's deputies responded to a shooting incident in the 17200 block of 116th Place NE in Arlington.
Deputies were advised that a 36-year-old man had accidently shot his friend in the hip, while working on a holster for his friend's firearm.
The victim, a 34-year-old man, was conscious and alert when deputies arrived on scene, and was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center.
The details surrounding this incident are still under investigation as of press time.