- Ready for anything: Former Snoqualmie mayor Fuzzy Fletcher goes into the disast...
- Alpine Lake expansion takes strong step toward reality
- Three suspended license arrests | Buckley Police
- Auburn traffic advisory: 8th Street NE/Lea Hill Road at 104th Avenue SE
- Police arrest Federal Way suspect in connection with five bank robberies
- About Us
Connect with Us
Deputies investigate shooting in Arlington area
ARLINGTON — During the early afternoon of Sunday, May 18, Snohomish County Sheriff's deputies responded to a shooting incident in the 17200 block of 116th Place NE in Arlington.
Deputies were advised that a 36-year-old man had accidently shot his friend in the hip, while working on a holster for his friend's firearm.
The victim, a 34-year-old man, was conscious and alert when deputies arrived on scene, and was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center.
The details surrounding this incident are still under investigation as of press time.