- Pierce County Prosecutor charges man with assault of a child for Carbonado incid...
- Federal Way police arrest suspect in teen’s drive-by shooting death
- Take our Valentine's Day survey!
- State Patrol seeking information in highway robbery Jan. 24
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake strikes near Redmond
- Police release sketch of home invasion suspect
- Washington State Patrol seeks information on SR 18 robbery and assault
- Threats made at city establishment | Buckley Police
- Man sentenced to nearly 70 years for murder at former Federal Way bar parking lo...
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Man wounded in exchange of gunfire Thursday morning on Rainier Avenue
Two men exchanged gunfire at about 5 a.m. Thursday morning at a gas station on Rainier Avenue South that sent one of them to Harborview.
Multiple gunshots were reported to 911; officers responding to the 300 block of Rainier Avenue found a 29-year-old man with gunshot wounds to the leg and torso, according to the Renton Police Department.
He was treated by medics and then transported to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
A K9 tracked the suspect but was unable to locate him. The suspect is described as black male with slim build, brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a red and gray hooded sweatshirt or red and green shirt, according to police.
Anyone who was in the area or has information about this incident is asked to call the Renton Police Department at 425-430-7500 and refer to case 14-5392.